Alpherior wrote:I am a beginner doser, and I have done about 10 doses total, in varying situations, times and strengths. I have read lots about meditation and preparation -- I would dress properly, in my room, without having any major distractions on my mind, in the dark, listening to a dose on my bed with my eyes covered but not closed. I can perfectly blank out my mind and zombify myself for the dose, and absorb the sounds, with good headphones and high volume with actual .drg files. I don't think I've actually had any success with any of the doses I've tried, ranging from half-assed doses of QuickHappy to full-blown well-prepared hour sessions of Condition>Acid, Condition>Peyote, and Condition>Heroin.
I have a short questionnaire for whoever wishes to partake -- please answer honestly, and only if you've had success before:
1. As a beginner, do I need to constantly repeat doses until I feel an effect? If so, how many repetitions can it take for a quick or long dose, and can this work by simply looping a dose?
2. Condition is 20 minutes long -- Is it really worth doing to assist the effectiveness of the dose, and if it does, could Condition perhaps be done without full preparation (on the computer surfing around, and then get in position for the real dose)?
3. An awkward question that I hope I don't need to go into much detail for -- I'm a very logical, controlled person, with atheist and nihilistic beliefs. Are traits like these going to make my mind less susceptible to doses, even if I feel I've made my mind susceptible and more free?
4. Although possibly contradictory of question 3, I also have ADHD. I have read a thread about this, but my actual question is this -- How does it effect the effectiveness of a dose if I'm well awake, had a strong coffee already today, and on Concerta (extended-release Ritalin)?
5. Assuming I do get more success from doses, will I be able to reach a point with some specific doses where I could make them work in less-prepared situations (ie. Doing Heroin more and more times, getting more and more success, then trying to do it passively at my computer)?
6. My computer is very loud, although barely noticeable with my headphones in. Although just a slight whisper, it is constant and still faintly in the background -- does this effect a dose at all?
7. Adjusting my headphones while in my ears makes the entire sound sound slightly different, with every movement. I try not to move my headphones much, but will this effect my dose?
8. Do you know a dose that has a very high chance of producing actual, noticeable effects for a beginner doser, that in no way could I mistake it as a placebo or a brain trick (ie. a dose that in no way makes your mind slow down or calm you)?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests