•    Special Offer
Sport Simulations

Cactus Buttons - Long Lasting

Share dose experiences

Cactus Buttons - Long Lasting

Postby SadLittlePony » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 pm

I know that Peyote is one of the strongest doses that I-Doser.com produced through research and experience. I decided that I wants to know what a bath feels like under the influence. I filled the tub with hot water which was a big mistake. I pressed play and I closed my eyes. Sweat poured from my face and I slowly brushed it away. This was due to the temp of the water. I continued to dry my face as I fell into a hypnosis. It felt as if I was sinking. Continually falling forward. I started to see strange visions. They were distorted memories. And then the dose ended.

It is almost hours after now and still feeling the effects. I have a super sensitivity to sound making a jolt shoot through my spine to each little noise and I feel very euphoric. The objects around me seem to be subtly moving. I have been going towards day 3 without sleep now so that is possibly why. I doubt that the effects are permanent or damaging. I like it. It makes me feel peaceful.

Cactus Buttons on the Android app was just the portable version of PeyoteQH in my opinion. However I give it a thoural 9/10 I know that if I had been relaxing and more focused I would have been taken away. The strong after effects make it a good one for relaxing at home watching TV.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Recreational Simulations 1

Re: Cactus Buttons - Long Lasting

Postby carecrab » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Sounds pretty cool, even though I was kinda scared you might've drowned there bud. I'm going to try peyote tonight, see if it works for me [:
carecrab
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 am

Hey get back to us I want to know what you thought of the Peyote
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby Jessika » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:55 am

Yeah! I'm interested to see what your experience was with Peyote because I just tried it today, and I want to read more of what other people say they've experienced. Let us know ASAP! :nod:
Jessika
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby ngphil22 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Hello Again! I tried the Cactus Buttons dose after taking reset and condition on my Ipod, and I have to say it is one of my favorite sessions on the app, outranked only by Capsaicin and Zero Gravity, and maybe a few others. I had a similar experience to that which You had, Pony, but it was late at night, and I fell asleep right afterwards. Still worth it.

Thank you, and Happy Dosing!

Phil
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences