•    Special Offer
Recreational Simulations 1

Marijuana - The gateway Drug

Share dose experiences

Marijuana - The gateway Drug

Postby SadLittlePony » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 am

I know I have done a review on marijuana and that was only the quick hit. The full dose which I finally got around to trying was amazing to say the least. Within the first few seconds my body already tingled and felt aloft. I was impressed. I continued to listen. I got to the point where I was totally stoned out of my mind and I had the magnified vision going for me and finding everything hilarious.

The full dose gave me an element that I never felt before in the dose. It wasnt like the real drug when I use it but it sure was grand. There was a sound that made me shiver and wrench my back so bad that in my bed I was on my heels and my arms. It lasted for a moment. I am sure that this has something to do with allowing the dose to work after its done.

Then that sound faded in almost kind of a flash that made me jump and then just the subtle tone of the dose finally faded out and I took off my headphones. This was the best part of all. When I get high I feel like a giant and I felt like I was twice the height of a sky scraper. I kick my feet off the bed and gently shoo Twilight Sparkle off of my chest and try to stand up. It felt as though I just smoked a whole bowl alone.

I begin to move around slowly because when your a giant suddenly you gotta get used to your new feet. I found it so funny and I just enjoyed moving around. I sat down in my computer chair and opened up my favorite chatroom and laughed my butt off at the stupidest things. If my room mates were home they would have thought I just smoked.

The marijuana dose is good all the way through and feels wonderful. I highly highly recommend it. But as Admin said you should start using the full dose and then use the quick hit. I started the quick hit first and then I saw that and I promptly bought the full dose. Was it worth it. Oh hell yes.

10/10 - Some of the best weed I ever listened to.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Meditation Pack

Re: Marijuana - The gateway Drug

Postby MinsQ23 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 am

I just LOVE your posts, thank you! :) Could you (or have you already done it?) tell me how do you prepare to the dose, and to what do you concentrate during dose (or can you meditate 8) )?
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah I might as well start a new thread for that as it would be off topic of this thread here. Others can share their methods too.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby MinsQ23 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks, i would appreciate that! Although i've been dosing for a year now, and i've tried lots of different doses what usually hit me, but i just lose my concentration when the dose hits me, and i start thinking like ''Wow, here it comes!'' I'd like to hear your way to concentrate, so maybe i would learn from you!
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby DrugAddict5 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:36 am

Just tried ecstacy. Ive bought a bunch of doses and exported all the QH to my psp. I walked to school and listened to ecstacy and was happy ALL DAY. I made my friend do coke, and he said OMG IM LIGHT HEADED.
laughed my fucking ass off. But, on topic, all you need to do for it to work, is just listen closely. The firast time i took ecstacy i heard Mind Heist in the background. I looked everywhere and nothing showed anything about inception, so of course it was coming from the dose. Its my favorite song too :D
DrugAddict5
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Hey I dont know if you know this but you can create your own topic. I dont mean to be rude I am just letting you know.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences