•    Special Offer
Designer Simulations

Pain and Pleasure - Masochist

Share dose experiences

Pain and Pleasure - Masochist

Postby SadLittlePony » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 pm

I am a bit of a masochist and from time to time I love to be tied up. I love to feel blades upon my skin thinking i'm going to get cut. The feeling of being spanked and slapped. This dose provides it all. Without the spanking and slapping of course.

You lay there. The dose takes a hold of you and your bound onto a chair or a table. You simply become aroused. Maybe there is someone there tickling your naughty bits. But you dont know because you blindfolded. Your put in the mood to do dirty dirty things. Suddenly scratches on your skin. It doesnt stop. It makes you wet yourself and it keeps going and going. Your skin is red and puffy from the scratches. You just want to touch yourself.

Right as your about to orgasm it hits you. The most erotic pain you can imagine and your mind goes into a frenzy. You forget who you are and the room turns upside down. And just as you go to yell stop the dose stops and you lay there sweaty and panting. Your clothes are now across the room and you had scratched your skin yourself.

That is how it was when I used this dose. It was very erotic and pleasureful, almost too intense. I give this dose a 10/10. Of course I give that to most of them. What can I say. I love what they do to me.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Dose Enhancers

Re: Pain and Pleasure - Masochist

Postby juzar1992 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 am

Nice review ^^ you done Nightshade?
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:18 am

no i havent. it will be next on my list though :wink:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby dolemite » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Whoa, kinky. Very nice experience I'm sure you won't forget.
dolemite
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences