•    Special Offer
Sport Simulations

Delicate Juice of the Berries of Nightshade

Share dose experiences

Delicate Juice of the Berries of Nightshade

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Deadly Nightshade

Details:
Nightshade / Hallucinogenic (Intense) / 60 Minutes / Atropa belladonna, commonly known as belladonna or deadly nightshade – bearing poisonous and deadly toxic berries. This is the epitome of recreational simulation because you can attempt to feel the insanely intense and vivid hallucinations and delirium that it produces without the overdose potential of the deadly plant. These hallucinations were commonly described as very unpleasant, or intense. We recommend this only the most advanced dosers.

I have been asked to try this dose and I was aware of the actual plant. I knew about the deadliness of it and I always said "Nope I ain't touching that plant." But this dose allowed me to experience the succulent taste of the berries upon my lips. And they were sweet.

I started this dose sitting in my computer chair and ended in the bed. The dose was an hour long so I took my time getting into the bed. But I started with my normal routine Chair, Hoodies, Plushy, Blindfold. I had one of the best times in my life.

I started in the chair like I said and I started to feel extremely relaxed. I felt like I was so relaxed my skin just fell right off. I started to climb into bed. My life composed of stop motion frames. I felt very jittery. I Rolled onto my back and grabbed twilight and snuggled right next to her.

My ear felt like hot water was pouring from them. I had all sorts of open eye visual and audio hallucinations. I wish I could remember what all they were but I am having a little trouble. I started rubbing the bed and the wall seductively.

The Air Conditioning felt amazing upon my skin, my brain registered all feeling as pleasure. There were waves and pulses traveling through my body. My legs and my arms started to move My entire body wiggled with the pulse of the dose.

Then the little beep. Its so subtle, happens a few times during the dose. Its a little beep that makes you orgasm. You don't mess your pants but the pleasure feels just like an orgasm. I began to touch my breasts and rub my body. I convulsed in rhythm of the dose.

The dose came to a nice end and I felt tingly. I then took my headphones and took a nap snuggling my plushy tightly. I loved this dose and I definitely recommend it. However (Intense) is a huge understatement. This dose is strong and it will make your heart pound.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Template

Re: Delicate Juice of the Berries of Nightshade

Postby Backspacez » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Wow, that sounded a lot better than how I-Doser explained it. I expected a Gates of Hades type of dose.
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Delicate Juice of the Berries of Nightshade

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Haha I did too honestly. And well it kinda was.... In a way. It is extremely powerful and I assume if you start thinkin of demons your brobably going to feel the same way. Haha. But naw I actually really enjoyed this one. Thanks for reading.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences