•    Special Offer
Template

Condition and Adderall

Share dose experiences

Condition and Adderall

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Condition

Details:
Condition / Brain Conditioner / 20 Minutes / Many have asked for a dose that will get your brain open and alert, and in the best optimum condition for taking any of our other doses. We have spent a long time perfecting this dose. Take Condition before taking any other dose in our expansive library, and it will prepare your brain to accept the dose more openly. Users have reported a ten percent increase in the effectiveness of doses when they are taken after our Condition dose.

Adderall

Details:
Adderall / Stimulant (VERY STRONG) / 35 Minutes / Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. This dose was designed to work in similar fashion to Adderall: a psychostimulant medication composed of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which is thought to work by increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain- you may experience a very high level of focused energy and concentration. This can work on many levels, enabling the user to focus and stay awake. You may become excited or talkative and experience a false sense of self-confidence or superiority. This dose is a strong physical and mental stimulant. It is the standard against which all other stimulants are measured.

Hooray for my 200th Post here in the I-Doser Forum. I ham proud to present as my 200th Post a Review of BOTH Adderall and Condition. Firstly this review may not be as long as your used to as these are not trippy doses. These doses however can be beneficial.

I started with the Condition dose and I just closed my eyes and relaxed in my chair. I listened to the whole dose and I was a little surprised that it was 20 mins. I don't know I guess I expected a shorter dose. But when I finished this dose I felt kinda a zombie whatever kinda mood like you feel after you use a normal dose and you start to come down. I pretty much said Meh. I then turned on the next dose.

I used to be prescribed adderall when I was young. It always made me super focused and interested in only what I was doing. I became a horse with blinders on. This is what this dose did for me. It pretty much sat me down and calmed me. I didn't really wanna do anything after except write this review. I am focused on this task given to me now.

The great part is the adderall when I used to take it orally made me anorexic. I stopped eating. I stopped sleeping too. Now hopefully this dose isn't doing that to me too. But I went into this dose completely open minded and not distracted by my thoughts.

Now I know condition works very well. It allowed me to sink into the dose much faster than normally. However its 20 mins. But in a sense that 20 mins would have been lost in a normal dose without condition. I highly recommend it to all the dosers out there having troubles.

The adderall dose is highly recommended if you have ADHD or ADD and your studying for a test or you have troubles focusing at work or at school. Its just as good without the bad side effects.

Once again Thanks for reading I-Doser!
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Meditation Pack

Re: Condition and Adderall

Postby Backspacez » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Hmm, maybe I should buy Condition than. Although, lately I've been great at focusing, the background music helps wonders.
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm

BG music makes the mp3 doses so much more worth it i think. Gives you something to think about without thinking.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby Backspacez » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

SadLittlePony wrote:BG music makes the mp3 doses so much more worth it i think. Gives you something to think about without thinking.

You can add BG music to the dose in the program itself. I haven't tried the MP3 because for me, there is no point because I'm always next to my PC when I listen to doses.
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah however the software is really slow on my computer and usually crashes after i'm done dosing.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences