•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Best Nights Sleep Lucid Dreaming

Share dose experiences

Best Nights Sleep Lucid Dreaming

Postby SadLittlePony » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 am

Lucid Dream

Details:
Lucid Dream / Sleep (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes / Lucid Dreams... or the act of being awake and aware inside your dreams. This dose was designed to be taken just before you go to bed. It is important you hit the pillows just as the dose is over so it can work its magic into the night... and magic is it! This dose was designed to do two things: Help you to remember your dreams, and aid you in being lucid in them and control them by bringing you from a high to a low theta, where dreams can intensify! Normally being able to control a dream takes months of intense practice, but with this dose it can come much easier! Since the first few times a user becomes lucid can be intense, this dose is marked VERY STRONG! Be aware!

My buddy when I introduced him to IDoser bought Lucid Dream. He has fallen in love with it and uses it nearly every night. Well his desire for my music allowed me to try Lucid Dream. He had it in MP3 on his iPod and I was being nosy and found it. I had to try it. I had to cease the opportunity. And because of my curiosity I have never felt dreams so vivid and real before.

I listened to the dose and started to drift away slowly on a cloud. I was in a plushy heaven in the most luxurious rest ever. The dose came to an end and I took my headphones off. I rolled over and grabbed twilight sparkle and fell asleep.

It was a deep sleep. I was the master of my own world. I wish I could remember what I dreamed about but I felt amazing and wonderful. I awoke the next morning to get ready for work. This is why I cant remember. I had a whole day to forget with my miserable memory.

When I awoke I felt like I was sleeping forever. I knew I could sleep a little more before I had to start getting ready and for three times I fell asleep for five minutes. Each time I awoke I felt like I slept an eternity. My sleep was so luxurious.

I highly recommend this dose. It will make you feel like a million bucks. If you have any troubles sleeping at all do try this dose. Its amazing in every way.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

iDoser Merch

Re: Best Nights Sleep Lucid Dreaming

Postby Whowantsfreepuppys » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 pm

haha i just used this dose last night and i was impressed! i did not have a full out lucid dream but i they were vivid and i can still remember all of them!
Whowantsfreepuppys
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 pm

The dose really takes the 6 months practice out of it, I'm trying it tonight.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 am

Yeah it does. I never even though about Lucid dreaming before I tried this dose. Extremely happy with the results. I should be using it every night.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 am

SadLittlePony wrote:Yeah it does. I never even though about Lucid dreaming before I tried this dose. Extremely happy with the results. I should be using it every night.

Mine were less than satisfactory, I'm trying it again tonight. Are you going to use it every night?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:03 am

I might start using it every night but really what i need is something promissing me good sleep. Because I think my restfulness was more of a fluke.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 am

SadLittlePony wrote:I might start using it every night but really what i need is something promissing me good sleep. Because I think my restfulness was more of a fluke.

Sleeping Angel with a couple deltas in a playlist is all you need
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 am

Just to keep you locked into sleep tight safe and sound!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 am

SadLittlePony wrote:Just to keep you locked into sleep tight safe and sound!

Naw, so you can sleep through an earthquake as always :p
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences