•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Vicodin, Just as good as the real Thing!

Share dose experiences

Vicodin, Just as good as the real Thing!

Postby SadLittlePony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Vico

Details:
Vico / Prescription (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes / Modeled after the effects achieved from a strong dose of Vicodin, this is soon to become one of our most popular prescription doses. It will bring on in waves: improvement of mood, reduction of pain, and extreme euphoria. As the dose nears the end you will feel twinges of light-headedness, sedation, and you will notice a change in focus and attention. Things will drift, lights will fade, and you will feel the massive haze that is one of our most powerful prescription simulations: Vico!

Yes its true this dose is just as good. It is likely even better than the real drug too. I reviewed this dose as per request of another user. Never paid for it I got it from a friend who was prescribed the real thing. I don't know why he was but he wanted me to be able to experience it without giving away his pills. So he bought it for me and stuck it on a flash drive.

I listened to the dose in bed. I was tired and sore. I did a workout that really wrecked my body and on top of that pulling double shifts at work. All I wanted was to lay down and snuggle Twi and hope the pain would go away. I lazily hit play and was pleasantly surprised at the throbbing sound of the dose. It felt like I was getting a massage on my ear drums. This one was the easiest to listen to.

Now about 7-8 Minutes into the dose I felt my lips getting kinda numb. My skin felt all tickle and the pain started to go away. At some point as the effects got stronger and stronger I went into a super daze. I stared off into deep space painless. I was so focused on the non existent that I must have looked as if I was sleeping with my eyes open.

I am not sure exactly when the dose ended but the effects are still being felt 3 hours later. I feel a lot of euphoria, especially when I move and I am spacing out on whatever I focus on. I don't notice the pain anymore. I can feel it but I don't notice it. I highly recommend this dose. Especially if you suffer from chronic pain like I do with permanent nerve damage due to frost bite.

I say everyone on the IDoser forum should pick up this dose because ONE its very powerful, TWO its cheap, THREE your all druggies anyways. Get this dose and be reminded what pain free feels like again. Thanks for reading everyone. Also ADMIN, please just let me know if my little banner is not allowed for my rules. I would be more than happy to remove it myself if you don't want it there.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Chakra Collection

Re: Vicodin, Just as good as the real Thing!

Postby SpaceMiNd » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Hey, I only did catnip. Nice review.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Well if you werent a druggie you wouldnt be here ;) and If you werent a druggie and are here that just means your a concerned parent. Which I hope your not considering your age.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby svertaly » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm

thanks so much, i love you for this. i'll do this later, you've inspired me! i'm not a druggie, haven't done weed or any other drug besides alcohol, but i do like the concept of being out of mind!
svertaly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby SadLittlePony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Ok fine not ALL of you are junkies. But you should be cause IDoser is amazing!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby svertaly » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 pm

hahaha i went to the thread "what drugs have you done?" in the tangible drug forum and people named like twenty things i haven't even heard of. i was like oh my lord you're ruining your lives! people are like "pcp lined with crack and weed" and i'm like O.O
svertaly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm

That's the only way I could do my drugs^
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah this forum if full of dopers! But hey if we can help them with Doses! Thats all I personally am hoping for.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby svertaly » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

yeah some people need serious help. i don't know if i-doser is strong enough to be honest. people who use heroin or cocaine are so attached to its high, it must make i-doser feel weak AF. it must be like being addicted to cigarettes and going from smoking a pack a day to using a single lowest-strength nicotine patch a day. my dad tried to quit like that, and he couldn't.
svertaly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 pm

svertaly wrote:yeah some people need serious help. i don't know if i-doser is strong enough to be honest. people who use heroin or cocaine are so attached to its high, it must make i-doser feel weak AF. it must be like being addicted to cigarettes and going from smoking a pack a day to using a single lowest-strength nicotine patch a day. my dad tried to quit like that, and he couldn't.

Read some reviews from actually drug uses, peple who were banging rocks said it felt close the feeling, heck, some even quit doing the original drugs for I-Doser
Happy drugfree-Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Actually yes I have participated in multiple recreational drugs and I find IDoser is just as good.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby Backspacez » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm sure the drug addicts will be able to find a dose strong enough, Speeball, or the Premiums, etc.
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby idoser » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm

We have received several emails from users who have actually used I-Doser as an aid to help quite a harmful recreational drug. Not that we condone that as a sole method (seek medical help for addictions), it *is absolutely a viable alternative to substances that can harm you.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SadLittlePony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes it is potentially dangerous but we as the IDoser Community could potentially bring IDosing into medical practice. I would love to see that for people like me who cant afford pills every month.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby svertaly » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 pm

that's pretty amazing, i didn't know it was that strong. i clearly need practice..
svertaly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Next

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences