•    Special Offer
Sacred Simulations

DMT So Powerful!

Share dose experiences

DMT So Powerful!

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 am

DMT / Prescription (VERY STRONG) / 35 Minutes

The feeling of doing our DMT dose is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT dose sensorium. The paradox is that DMT is the most powerful yet most harmless of all these things. Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

---

I am lucky to have my girlfriend now who is into IDoser as I am. She mentioned to me about real DMT and how she wanted to try it. So I started looking into it and found out what it was and I showed her the DMT Dose. She bought it in a heart beat and I tried it our last night.

When I first started IDosing I was a big fan of hallucination doses. They took me out of this world and I could do things and see things that most people never even dream of. I tried Bufo)Toad and I used Peyote. I even tried LSD and Trip but all of those fail in comparison to what I experienced with DMT.

It was very magical, the room, though I was blindfolded I could see the whole room. I knew where my room mates were and everything. Its as if I could feel the vibrations in the air and my body told me what it all was. I watched my room mate get up and go grab some nachos. When I lifted my blindfold he was where I thought he would be with a bag of nachos just like I saw.

The room then exploded into millions of tiny little fragments and they all rotated and spun independently though the air. They then all stopped and pointed at me and pierced through me exiting on the other side. The room reassembled as a negative image. As if what is the exact opposite of what this room could be.

My mind couldn't totally grasp what I was seeing but I saw weird metamorphic creatures instead of humans. Chairs and tables were something else too. But even though I had no idea what I was looking at it still all made perfect sense.

Then the room imploded and spiraled out of existence My negative self walked up to me and we started talking. I asked her why she killed all those people, why she raped , how did she get away with it. And she drew a blade and pierced my heart with it and said with a wicked voice "Some Questions are better left un asked!"

Then I was blank minded and I realized that the dose had finished and so I took off my headphones and my room mate was still awake watching a movie. I rolled over and went to bed as if nothing had happened at all. DMT everyone is a powerful hallucinagen.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Recreational Oddities

Re: DMT So Powerful!

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Sounds pretty crazy, was your girlfriend's experience the same?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I don't know yet she opted to use Lucid Dreaming last night and I am trying to get her to post her experience because the dream she described was pretty cool sounding with dinosaurs. But as far as her lucid dreaming was quite powerful and Im glad she got to try it.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am

Sounds pretty fun, anything with dinosaurs has to be great
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby csocializt » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm so jealous...your girlfriend tries dosing and has strong effects right away where I've been dosing for five months now ;_;
csocializt
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Have you tried the Lucid Dreaming one yet? Also as a bit of background info both her and I are quite advent in Meditation and controlling our spirits.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby csocializt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

oh haha okay that makes me feel better..also I already have lucid dreams :D
csocializt
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Yeah honestly if your struggling a bit I would look up meditation techniques.

I started meditating about 15 years old. I would Close my eyes cross my legs and make the sign of the tiger upside down so your fingers point to the earth. This is how I controlled my base chakra. I would hum a now steady throaty hum. Eventually those hums evolved into breathing techniques. I cleared my mind and focused on humming or breathing untill those things became second nature and I was left with an empty mind.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences