•    Special Offer
iDoser Merch

Anxiety Gone with Xanak!

Share dose experiences

Anxiety Gone with Xanak!

Postby SadLittlePony » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Xanak / Prescription (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes

Xanak is a very strong anti-anxxiety. Side effects can include risk-taking behavior, depression, hyperactivity, light-headedness, and muscle twitching. For recreation, expect heavy feelings and dreamy thoughts - calm, relaxed, and even a bit euphoric. A bit like being drunk, just without the sickness or stupidity.

---

What better time to try Anti-Anxiety Perscription Doses when you having an Anxiety Attack! Boy this dose really works though. I was on the fritz all day because I am so close to being free and living a normal life instead of being on the verge of being homeless. I might have my own place too. But there is just such a strong chance I could become homeless.

So all day I have been freaking out and I was blessed with this dose. It feels good! It was like it captured my attention and controlled my breathing for me. It relaxed me and made me feel as light as a feather. I started to just be happy. There was no reason to be happy but I couldn't help but to smile as I sit there

There was a subtle popping sound in the background and it was very soothing. It was giving me a digital back rub and massage. The popping was barely audible and I wasn't even sure I was hearing it but the near the end of the dose the dose faded and it faded with the dose.

The dose began to just lull me as I sat there feeling relaxed and isolated from the world. It was as the description says. I was drunk but I wasnlt stupid. It is rather difficult to stand up too. I stood up after the dose and it felt like I was walking on a moving boat.

All in all I love this dose and Will probably be using it every time I have an anxiety attack. It works so well. I love being able to smile now without talking to my girlfriend. She was what was helping me keep my cool till she had to leave for a while. Thats when I freaked out again.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Game Enhancers

Re: Anxiety Gone with Xanak!

Postby SpaceMiNd » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 am

Xanax, what a wonder drug, now a wonder dose, seems like I-Doser is one of those things you need to do to help with life
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Anxiety Gone with Xanak!

Postby SadLittlePony » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

:D Definately helps with my life. I feel so much better since I started using IDoser products
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences