•    Special Offer
Binge Pack

Head Goes BOOM! with Ephemerol

Share dose experiences

Head Goes BOOM! with Ephemerol

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Ephemerol / Fictional (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes

Ephemerol, from the movie Scanners (TM Canadian Film Development Corp.) was intended to be used as a tranquilizer and a morning sickness remedy, as well as having the effect of suppressing telepathic and telekinetic abilities in adults. This is designed to be the clairvoyant enhancer that the fictional drug is. Expect extreme calm, enhanced other-world brain function, and leveled body-highs.

---

Hello fellow Dosers its me SadLittlePony again with a new review on Ephemeral. What you see here is my new review format and I rather like it more than the old format of having the dose in a box with the picture. I will now be including related pictures at the bottom instead and not have a separate box for the dose. Let me know what you think. Like the old one or the new one?

I decided to use this dose after getting off the phone with my Girlfriend. It was time for bed and I thought Hey a Tranquilizer would be a good dose to use. I Have never seen the movie but all I know is people explode in the movie because of thought control or something like that. But I always hear it is a good movie.

This Dose started off at an decent speed. This threw me off a little bit because I am thinking Tranquilizer would be much slower. This dose overall was a major shock. I felt like I was floating slightly for the first portion of the dose. But this dose, it did something I never experienced before in a dose.

The Dose took off at rocket speed getting faster and faster getting higher and higher in pitch and frequency. My mind spins out of control as it gets faster and I start gritting my teeth and breathing heavy. This went on for quite some time and it was exhausting.

The Dose finally started to let me go and slow down and I felt relaxed to the fifth power and everything felt clear. My mind was numb as if I just threw up and I had a little bit of euphoria. The dose was way more powerful and is the first dose that made me truly go "What...?" It kinda made me feel like I might explode. My face felt a pressure in the entire dose.

When the Dose finally finished I took my headphones off and layed there for a bit. Exhausted and tired I was ready for bed. I layed my headphones to my side and promptly fell asleep. I recommend this dose to anyone who wants to be raped by sound though.

Last edited by SadLittlePony on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Template

Re: Head Goes BOOM! with Ephemerol

Postby juzar1992 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Cool nice review ^^ btw i bought adrenachrome will probably try it later some time.
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Head Goes BOOM! with Ephemerol

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Hey thank you. I cant wait to see your review of andrenochrome. That is a fun dose
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences