•    Special Offer
Daily Regime

Free From Depression, Zolo

Share dose experiences

Free From Depression, Zolo

Postby SadLittlePony » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Zolo / Prescription (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes

Zolo can be considered a nervous drug, as it can sometimes make you sweaty, shaky. Mixing booze and Zolo can get you drunker, as a side-effect. Can have positive effects on depression, panic, and moderate anxiety. Continued use could help attain a "steady" state. Great to keep at normal mindset for daily operations.

---

Hello everyone this is SadLittlePony again with a review on Zolo! The real life drug, sertraline hydrochloride, is actually used to treat people for suicidal tendencies and bipolar disorder. I have a past history of self inflicting harm upon myself. With my history I figure I might as well try it. The dose was rather interesting.

I was expecting a dose like Xanak which melted away all my worries and fears and just made me happy. I was completely wrong. I used this dose via the headphone port on the front of the laptop with my Astro A40 Professional Gaming Head Set. I ran the dose through iTunes because I convert all my doses for easy transportation in Flash Drive. I have the standard jack on my head set split with a mic and headphone splitter. I sat in my computer chair with my hoodie hood over my eyes. I relaxed and gave into the dose.

The dose started playing at a standard normal frequency that most of my doses normally start at. I am starting to think that its close to the average brain wave frequency so that it can stabilize and hypnotize you so I am not gonna mention the slow stated in the beginning much more.

The doses frequency increased and then my anxiety started to vanish, however I didn't become randomly happy. It mostly cleared my mind and just allowed me to think and keep cool and I could focus on what needed to be done.

I began to think more and more clearly. Though something was very interesting with this dose. It would occasionally have a crackle like pop. It made me kinda reset and wake up a bit. It was as if it was making me remain cool.

After a couple pops of noise the dose started to speed up and raise in pitch. I started thinking clearer and without getting myself worked up. It was nice, I heard a couple more pops and it was the same thing it was kinda a reset on my thoughts.

The dose faded out and I was kinda blah but I didn't have any stress at all. Overall I like this dose a lot and I am glad I bought it. It's comparable to Xanak but without the false happy and it gives you clarity in your thinking. Thank you for reading my friends!

Last edited by SadLittlePony on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Recreational Simulations 1

Re: Free From Depression, Zolo

Postby kingcobra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm not sure there is such a thing as false happy :) I do get what you're saying though and it's great that you found something to help you. I kinda like this dose, I don't suffer from depression or other issues but it's a light pleasant dose that brings you up a little :)
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Free From Depression, Zolo

Postby SadLittlePony » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Haha well I don't need it so much any more to help me because of my wonderful girlfriend. What I meant by a false happy is a happy for no reason what so ever. But thank you for reading!
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences