•    Special Offer
Sacred Simulations

Asphyxiation

Share dose experiences

Asphyxiation

Postby SadLittlePony » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 am

Asphyxiation / Sexual (Extreme) / 45 Minutes

Continuing the I-Doser.com extensive line of extreme sexual doses, we now offer the Asphyxiation dose. Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. The sexual preference for that behavior is variously called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia. Colloquially, a person engaging in the activity is sometimes called a gasper. This powerful dose combines restriction manipulation and sexual triggers to truly create an intense sexual experience like no other.

---

Hello everyone this is SadLittlePony here to review Asphyxiation.
First of all before I even begin I would like to say that this is the first dose I downloaded through the Android Market. It is so easy to do. I click buy, Its downloaded. If you guys hate jumping hoops for using PayPal then try using the Android market.

I used this dose on the Amazon Kindle Fire which has been rooted and reconfigured with Cyanogen Mod 7 and various hacked utilities on it. I have a sound amp which I installed because the volume was so low on my tablet. I layed back on a memory foam padded bed with the tablet and my Astro Gaming A40 Headset. I had Twilight Sparkle at my side tucked under my arm with her head resting on my shoulder.

So I started playing the dose. Mind you this is the MP3 version and has background noise. To my surprise I-Doser legitimately made this into a sexual dose. I didn't expect that even though it was part of the sexual album. But I have to say it was definitely the way to go for this dose.

I continued on with the dose enjoying listening to the back track very much it is by far the best back track I heard with subtle sounds of love and gentle ambient music. It really put me in the mood. I became very aroused and wet between the knees. The dose at this point feels very similar to Orgasm or Multiple O.

A warm orgasm starts to brew beneath my belly and starts flushing outward as the dose progressed and then it hit me in sort of an A-Bomb fashion. My body filled with a most intense floating euphoria and my mind spiraled into darkness as my body flushed with pleasure.

This pleasure became more intense doubling with each passing second and just as I feel like I am about to pass out the dose lets me go. I never choked, I could always breath through the entire dose, but I had all the feeling as if i was being choked. I began to recover, panting a little bit cause of the shocking pleasure that had just ensued.

The dose finally finished and I layed there in bed panting gently holding Twilight as if I just had the best sex of my life and my wife went to go do something and I am just laying there alone recovering in a semi contorted position in bed.

As an overview of this dose. To best explain it. I-Doser mixed Aftermath with Masochist and gave birth to this amazing dose. This is my favorite dose now and I would say you got to try it but I definitely will not recommend it because it is by far the most powerful dose I ever tried. I am actually typing this with a sinking feeling in my tummy and a light head buzz from the dose. I-Doser really out did themselves in this one.

Last edited by SadLittlePony on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Quick Hit Simulations

Re: Asphyxiation

Postby PiCiNk0 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:52 am

:eek: That sounds INSANE! I would never say that I-Doser could make something powerful like this, now i really wanna try one of these extreme doses but I'm just afraid a bit :D Anyway, great review. I hope you are going to write a review on another one of these extreme doses, some of them really look awesome ;)
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby SadLittlePony » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:56 am

Yeah for sure. Most of them look appealing to me so I gotta try a bunch. But the one I want the most is 30 bucks :< but Ill get a review for it some day.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby PiCiNk0 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 am

Oh you really gonna try that?! o.O 6 hours! I wouldn't know what to expect from that dose... Definitely looking forward for that review :D Really, what you think that dose does to you? Description doesn't say much about it... Smelling colors, seeing sounds. Dafuq?
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Postby SadLittlePony » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am

Yeah I really have no idea what it does. I imagine it has to be one of the most trippy experiences ever though. I mean the description sounds like how some christians speculate heaven to be like.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences