•    Special Offer
Prescription Simulations 2

Overdose experience

Share dose experiences

Overdose experience

Postby Benderjoe » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 pm

a couple days ago i bought the recreational simulations 3 extreme off of the itunes store. it came with amanita, ayahuasca, thornapple and overdose. i tried the first three first and they were pretty cool they gave me some euphoric feeling but nothing too crazy. then i tried the overdose. this one was awesome, it started with some euphoric feelings with a relaxing body feel. then about half way through i felt like someone was taking a spoon and popping my eyes out and my whole body was hurting. but i knew it was just my mind playing with me and obvously wasnt real so it kinda felt good in a weird way. overall this dose was pretty cool and i would highly suggest it to non-wimpy dosers. please leave your comments!
Benderjoe
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Chemical Doses

Re: Overdose experience

Postby emmacordobez » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:04 am

Wow man, cool experience, thanks for the review!
emmacordobez
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby ngphil22 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

This experience is simply...Odd. Really odd. all of the ones on this release that I have tried have been extremely frightening for me
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby K Dozer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:35 am

ngphil22 wrote:This experience is simply...Odd. Really odd. all of the ones on this release that I have tried have been extremely frightening for me

Yeah some doses do that, my most frightening experiance was with a dose called "Cliff Hanger" but after a while it dosen't affect me much anymore. Most frightening experiances wear off after a few uses as your mind builds up some kind of a tolerance
K Dozer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences