•    Special Offer
Designer Simulations

Idoser didnt work for me? helppp.

Discuss MP3 doses

Idoser didnt work for me? helppp.

Postby colleenelise123 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:49 pm

:-( okay so i have only tried idoser twice at my friends house. i believe i tried alcohol and one other thing but niether of them worked for me! i really want to be able to experience it. do you suggest me trying a stronger dose?
colleenelise123
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

I-Doser Guide

Re: Idoser didnt work for me? helppp.

Postby cameraboirzu » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 pm

colleenelise123 wrote::-( okay so i have only tried idoser twice at my friends house. i believe i tried alcohol and one other thing but niether of them worked for me! i really want to be able to experience it. do you suggest me trying a stronger dose?

No. I do, however suggest you try reading around on the forums for about 5 minutes, get educated on how they will 1 out of 2 times not work on your first several tries, and how some people will take up to a month to get them to work.

I don't suggest trying anything stronger, I suggest getting used to the doses. MarijuanaQH, CocaineQH, and Nitrous. Those are the beginner doses.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby bsim16 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 pm

8) you have to be in a quiet area by yourself to make it work if you have anything else on your mind or any distractions it might not work
bsim16
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Digital Audio