•    Special Offer
Spirit Science

Sacred simulations/ One question to mp3s confidence dose

Discuss MP3 doses

Sacred simulations/ One question to mp3s confidence dose

Postby wajdaz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Have anyone tryed this yet? What's the diffrence between HOG and GOH for 200$ in .drg and from this for only 15euros. .drg lenght is 30min and mp3s is 15min, so maybe doses from mp3s pack is a few times weaker? Because I can't buy it for 400$, and I'm thinking of buying this pack to taste I-doser greatness. What do you think?

Another question: Have anyone tryed Confidence from mp3 pack? Have it worked for you?
wajdaz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Special Offer

Designer Simulations

Re: Sacred simulations/ One question to mp3s confidence dose

Postby _Benny_MeXXcaline_ » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:46 am

The .drg for someone works better!but I don't think that there'is big difference!
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Sacred simulations/ One question to mp3s confidence dose

Postby idoser » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 am

The mp3 version of hand of god here http://sites.fastspring.com/idoser/product/mp3 and the .drg version here http://www.i-doser.com/store are completely different versions. The pure .drg file is a more complete sequence. The mp3 is shorter and with ambient backtracks and different programming. People find the .drg to be exponentially stronger, and it was always intended to be a premium developer dose (not in wide release) which is why it is priced so high.

Oh, and if you downloaded any HoG version from a torrent and alternate site other than I-Doser - its a fake. It is our most counterfeited dose. Every instance posted instance not from our dose store has been a fake. We did a test where we downloaded 50 instances of HoG from various torrent and download sites and every single one was a fake.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to I-Doser Digital Audio