•    Special Offer
Recreational Simulations

Trance or just sleeping?

Discuss MP3 doses

Trance or just sleeping?

Postby chickenlaxatives » Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm

So I'm a relitively beginning doser, started a few months ago but stopped for a little while. It seems that every time I do a dose I pretty much fall asleep, or what seems like it at least. Basically put, when I have my eyes closed and just focus on the sounds my mind will start to trail off and I'll start seeing images and sometimes short clips in my head, I really don't notice I'm dozing off until I hear the beats again, but I still feel like I'm half asleep. Some time around half way through, more or less (I completely lose track of time), I will black out, no images, not beats, and then next thing I know I'm awake and the dose is finished.

So just wondering if this is the proper feeling during a dose, since I've heard you are supposed to be in a trance like state. I should probably add that the last time this happened was with anti-sad on my iPhone. Oh, and one of the few things I remember was my legs would jump involuntarily a few times over the dose, but I would black out again right after.

Thanks for any input. :)
chickenlaxatives
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Daily Simulations

Re: Trance or just sleeping?

Postby chickenlaxatives » Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Ah, my apologies, I posted this in the wrong thread. I thought I clicked on Application and doses. :/
chickenlaxatives
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Return to I-Doser Digital Audio