It's been a while, so let's begin.
I've done mushrooms 3 times. My first time was the most memorable. I don't know what they were called, I just knew they had blue specks in them. I was with a few friends, which in my opinion, gets too confusing. I had eaten an eigth, which was about 3.5-4 grams. I had a few OEV's, but it was mostly a euphoric, "everything is great" kind of feel. We spent most of the night laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing. We would ask each other things like "why are we laughing?" But we knew why I just enjoyed how they made me feel as far as my whole body feeling incredible. Even the things that could get annoying were pleasant, like confusion. I seemed to be extremely confused if more than one person talked to me at one time. It was difficult to interpret words and make sense of them in my head. But I would have to say life is definitely better on mushrooms. My second time, I had eaten them with mixed in to a piece of chocolate (they were called chocolate owls). I had fun that time too and they taste much better that way.
I haven't done many drugs in the past few years. I've learned I have an addictive personality and stay away from the ones I know I can't control myself on (that doesn't include mushrooms). I would love to eat mushrooms again...if only I knew the same people I used to years ago...I'm pretty sure they're all in jail or have kids.