The Fox wrote:Surely there must be a pattern to follow ("Start here and work your way up with these before you try these...") Of course the effects vary from person, but there has to be good starting. I've tried a few doses and felt some pretty cool things, but I want be completely prepared before I try the advanced doses so I get the most out of it!
1. Don't dose anything heavy happened today, a serious fight, a death, or anything big like a wedding, or something that will make it hard to concentrate becuase of excitement, or sorrow.
2. Relax, listen to condition or CalmMe,
3. begin to clear your mind, make sure it is empty before dosing
4. once you are relax and your mind is empty, put on the dose, and put some article of clothing on your eyes, and listen to the tone with your mind completely empty
5. when it is over, don't really rush it, take everything slow