•    Special Offer
Designer Simulations

Skoooooooma!

Share dose experiences

Skoooooooma!

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Skooma

Details:
Skooma / Fictional (VERY STRONG) / 30 Minutes / Skooma is a euphoric-inducing drug from the Elder Scrolls games (TM Bethesda Game Studios). It can cause incoherence and mood swings, but delivers a massive increase in energy that is short lived, prompting for continued use.

I am proud to present the forums first Fictional Dose Review, Skooma! All of you Elder Scrolls loving people out there absolutely must try this dose. It makes sense now why there are so many skooma nuts in the game that follow you around saying "You don't have any skooma per chance would you?" Whith this done in stead of responding "What is it with all these people and skooma" your going to instead be saying "Oh my god, skooma? Where?" You aren't going to have your desires filled until you got you skooma.

I threw on my headphones and went to my usualy routine of sitting in the computer chair and spinning around to kick my feet up. I didnt use a blindfold nor did I cling onto my Twilight Plush. She layed at my feet to keep me comfort though. I would be so lost without her. I clicked play and let the fun begin.

The dose started out like any other dose and I thought to myself "Boring" but then within minutes it got faster and faster. I started clutching my seat and started shaking nervously gritting my teeth together. It was and extreme buzz and I didn't know if I could handle it. But then it leveled out and I started to calm down. I was very agrivated.

I wanted to hurt something. Occasionally I would twitch but I loosened up and with that came a melty sloshy feeling. If I moved it took a couple seconds for my mind to register that I moved it. My mind would place the pieces of memory together wrong so I would move, then I would see it, then feel it. All out of sync.

I started to calm down more and more and felt drunk. Like I drank a couple pints of the stuff. The dose slowed down and I don't know at what point but I lost consciousness. I didn't fall asleep. But I was a zombie. It made me dream while I was awake with open eyes. Very interesting feeling. I realized it and snapped to and then the dose began to end.

I am EXTREMELY satisfied with this dose and I am happy that IDoser made something so fun and powerful. I say this is one of the must try doses for Beginners and Advanced users alike. Who knows it could even be a break through dose for a lot of you.

Code: Select all
Next Reviews:
Dexies
All Sex Doses (consecutively)
Taste
Spice Melange
Blood Thistle
Zolo
Yerbamate
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Special Offer

Sacred Simulations

Re: Skoooooooma!

Postby Whowantsfreepuppys » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:29 pm

did it have a lot of euphoria too?
Whowantsfreepuppys
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Naw not that I recall. But I dont remember Skooma causing euphoria in the game. I just felt really drunk. But like an intense drunk.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Sounds like what would happen if you mixed Mania depression with Cocaine and PCP. I'm going to try this out in a later time.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I suppose thats One way of descriping it. And its a pretty good description too I might add. Go forth and use this dose. Its currently in my faves list now.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:46 pm

SadLittlePony wrote:I suppose thats One way of descriping it. And its a pretty good description too I might add. Go forth and use this dose. Its currently in my faves list now.

Will do, are you also a reviewer?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 pm

I write lots of review yes. Every time I try a new one I write my review of it here. I love writing the reviews cause I get to share something and it encourages the other users to try doses they didnt think to.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:02 pm

SadLittlePony wrote:I write lots of review yes. Every time I try a new one I write my review of it here. I love writing the reviews cause I get to share something and it encourages the other users to try doses they didnt think to.

Looks like we are both on a mission here. Yea, I've read a couple of them, they are really well typed. Nicely done.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SadLittlePony » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Hehe thank you very much. I like to write even the embaracing details cause I know some people are actually looking for some of those things. Like my Absinthe review definately left room for question
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby SpaceMiNd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Oh yes, there is quite, a lot of room for questioning.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby VampLena » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Mmm Skooma never made me curious in the games and it doesnt do it now. Maybe Im missing something.. but what is so fun about this?
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Postby SadLittlePony » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Think of it like getting super drunk on jager bombs lots of energy and super euphoric. But the great thing is it doesnt make you angry like alcohol does. moon sugar which is what skooma is made from is essentially cocaine and they ferment it into a drink. So its a bottle of beer made from cocaine. If that makes sense.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Postby kagalive » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 pm

Just realized I got this dose as part of an mp3 pack. Excellent! Can't wait to give it a go, sounds like a lot of fun.
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to I-Doser Dose Experiences