•    Special Offer
Template

How to use I-doser

Binaural brainwave dosing

How to use I-doser

Postby gleason20 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 pm

I am extremely new to the whole idea of binaural beats. I tried idoser for the first time a few days ago and all i have gotten so far is an all around numbness throughout my body. I dont know if i am doing anything wrong or if i just need to do it more but i expected more. Before i use idoser i stretch, shut my lights off and lay in bed. I dont have legit headphones what i use are the earbuds that came with my ipod. does anyone have any suggestions to what i might be doing wrong? i listened to hand of god and something interesting happened. it felt like someone was holding my limbs still except for my hands which came up and went into a zenlike position and when i woke up everything sounded different and i couldnt walk in a stright line so i dont think i am immune to the effects. maybe i just need to do it more and get used to it?
gleason20
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Special Offer

Pure Simulations

Postby DevilishWolf » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm no expert on this stuff, but what I would recommend is first getting some stereo headphones. The approved ones I-Doser uses for QA testing can be found here: http://astore.amazon.com/idosercom02-20 The Next thing I would recommend is simply doing it more. Try the less effective doses like Brain+, nothing like Hand Of God.
Hope this helped =]
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: How to use I-doser

Postby _Benny_MeXXcaline_ » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 am

gleason20 wrote:I am extremely new to the whole idea of binaural beats. I tried idoser for the first time a few days ago and all i have gotten so far is an all around numbness throughout my body. I dont know if i am doing anything wrong or if i just need to do it more but i expected more. Before i use idoser i stretch, shut my lights off and lay in bed. I dont have legit headphones what i use are the earbuds that came with my ipod. does anyone have any suggestions to what i might be doing wrong? i listened to hand of god and something interesting happened. it felt like someone was holding my limbs still except for my hands which came up and went into a zenlike position and when i woke up everything sounded different and i couldnt walk in a stright line so i dont think i am immune to the effects. maybe i just need to do it more and get used to it?

yes you need more exercise and the ipod earbuds are not good they've a very bad quality!
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Return to Binaural Brainwaves